Finally Revealed: Elite Secrets About Creating Lasting Change Previously Only Known To Select Few...
World Renowned Master Trainer Reveals “Top Secrets” About How Behaviour Is Created, Changed and Maintained... So You Can Deprogram Limiting 'Game Rules' Excerting A Screeching BREAK On Your Potential & Learn How To Change Behaviours... Quickly, Easily & With Minimum Fuss... Guaranteed.
Ever wonder what separates truly skilled change agents vs. those who know a few techniques?
After years of patterning for what really does make the difference I discovered something unusual and unexpected.
It all started seven years ago. I was interviewing Dr. Richard Bandler about lasting change and he said:
"The people that have apprenticed with me for long periods of time end up being able to do a lot more. Not because they were exposed to a different class but because the level of perceptions by which they looked at the same thing changed."
That got me really curious.
I'm a really stubborn person so I had to discover the answer.
What level of perception did apprentices and elite master trainers have that the rest of us didn't?
If everyone has access to the same techniques then why is it that some people are able to create much quicker, easier and lasting changes?
After years on developing my own skills I discovered the answer lay in understanding not which technique to use, but how behaviours are created, maintained and changed. How elite master's help their client's deprogram the limitations in their mind.
This is where the real golden nuggets of change and influence are.
The insights that let Dr. Bandler and other elite change agents to create powerful results for themselves and their clients.
This rarely taught skill is how do people build and maintain generalisations.
In NLP we say that people don't interact with the world directly, but rather through their maps of the world.
Yet when you really get what that points to you realise that IF you understand how a person creates new understandings, how they build up new 'game rules', and how those game rules or generalisations are changed; you are in a VERY POWERFUL position to be able to influence them, at a deeply unconsciously level.
Elite NLPers use this level of perception and skills all the time.
Isn't it time you got to learn the same expert insights into how this process works that a master trainer knows?
Deprogram Your Mind. Wire Up Lasting Change.
Generalisations are everywhere.
Generalisations have a profound effect on our lives.
Think of generalisations as game rules that determine how you will act, what you will say, do and feel on a moment to moment basis.
Some generalisations like "I can't be thin" keep you penned in, seemingly fixed and unable to change.
Others act as enables that propel you forward to action such as "I'm the kind of person who always takes action."
Which game rules people have setup, and in what contexts are often far outside their conscious awareness.
Yet in a large part they control their lives.
The problem is for the most part - they lie completely outside our awareness.
Our nervous system wired up the game rule sometimes a long, long time ago.
That game rule became a shortcut for your mind and now your brain has forgot the process about how it occurred.
Now all that happens is you re-act.
Perhaps you, or your clients, get angry, sad, frustrated, annoyed [fill in your own common response]. Act in a way they do not want to.
What if there was a way to get into the machinery.
To track what occurred for that game rule, that gets in their way to appear.
Then know how to make it disappear or change to something more positive.
Well now there is.
Master Trainer Michael Breen, for the first time in a home study course, reveals several of the most important aspects on how to build, break and maintain generalisations... so you (or your clients) can be more in control of your life, have greater freedom and choice.
Introducing: How To Build & Maintain Generalisations For Influence & Change
How To Build And Maintain Generalisations brings a flood of light onto one of the least taught and poorly understood areas in NLP.
This skill goes way further than mere reframing; you'll discover the underlying process behind how human beings wire up new learnings, how changes in behaviour are made to stick and how beliefs can last a lifetime.
At it's core, how to build and maintain generalisations is concerned with:
How to get people stop doing something they are well practiced in and start doing start doing something else.
Andi Hall, United Kingdom
"In my own studies I have been exploring how to know what to do as a person helper and for myself. This training has helped me greatly, I particularly loved the idea that we don't have to give people new generalisations...we find ones of their own that help them...the framing tool is great for that."
That something is the so called 'problem behaviour' or unwelcome thoughts.
The something else is the desirable outcome or new behavioral state.
Sure the NLP techniques work. Until they don't. Then what do you do?
Not every technique is right for every outcome.
Nor is using the techniques the right intervention to be used at every problem level.
That's why sometimes a technique works for a while; then the result seems to fall apart.
It's because the client has a more powerful, pervasive generalisations in place.
A process that, perhaps you didn't know you could root out, identify and change.
A level of sophistication that goes beyond traditional "apply this technique" NLP or fixed format coaching and training.
By learning how yourself or your client builds and maintains generalisations you are in the position to change lives, quicker, easier and more elegantly than ever before.
It's what elite trainers and change agents do.
And best of all, it doesn't look or sound like traditional NLP.
Master Trainer Michael Breen
In case you don't know Michael's background. He has spent three decades coaching, training and consulting to world class companies, senior leaders, celebrities, athletes and top performers all around the world.
He's a master trainer of NLP, DHE and Hypnosis and is one of Europe's top executive coaches. He co-founded the largest NLP Training school in the world and for ten years he co-delivered NLP and hypnosis workshops with Dr. Bandler before creating the first ever Society of NLP Business NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner certification courses.
His tools and techniques have been taught to tens of thousands of clients around the globe to help them live better lives.
In How To Build & Maintain Generalisations For Influence And Change, you are invited behind the curtain to discover secrets that elite change agents and master trainers know and use to be WILDLY successful with their clients.
Inside this 114 minute master class you'll learn:
- The secrets behind what Generalisations really are, how they function and how you can generate elegant change
- The two types of generalisations that direct behaviour and how you can influence and change people's blueprint powerfully when you work with either type. Getting good with either way creating, shifting and altering generalisations is how elite trainers and change agents seem to be able to create change, using no 'apparent' NLP techniques at all
- Learn the latest rules from brain science about how behaviour is created, changed and maintained. When you understand how the brain codes experiences you'll understand why changes you've tried before failed to stick and how to create changes that stick like velcro!
- Discover how master change agents think and act when it comes to shaping and influencing behaviours and making change easy, natural and near invisible. Generating changes can be that easy.
Patrik Fordell, Master Practitioner, Sweden
I read a lot of NLP-books and other material. This is by far the best material that has helped me evolve my skills to a new level of understanding and application. Most NLPers sell NLP as a quickfix-cure of all things. I really enjoy the no B.S attitude of the trainers and the content. I look forward to the new edition every month. Thank you!"
- Be exposed to the 3 Master Options you have for creating changes that shifts someone from not doing to doing. Become good with these 3 options and you can make a huge variety of changes and intervene successfully on a huge variety of behavioural problems.
- Discover the one process that is going on ALL THE TIME that dictates how you think and feel more than you've ever realised and is INVISIBLE to most human beings.
- Learn how to build the right kinds of generalisations so you start doing the things you want to do and STOP doing the things that don't serve you.
- How to you can use the Meta Model & Framing Tool to guide your thinking when you are looking to build new generalisations or find ways to unpack and break unhelpful generalisations. This is how top pros plan and act so their interventions are successful far more, more of the time.
- Hear Michael demonstrate how he helped a friend overcome a very traumatic experience by changing a very powerful limiting generalisations and wiring up several new ones. Michael unpacks each key step, trick and technique he used so you can learn how he did this too.
- Discover the key pattern for how generalisations can be broken and how new empowering generalisations are wired up.
- Find out about the often overlooked critical step that struggling change agents make when generating changes. Fail to address this common pitfall and and your change efforts will be for nothing.
- Why you want to identify the real triggers and brain code that SEEM to drive the emotional response people have when their generalisations are challenged.
- Which 'little clues' Michael pays attention for to identify generalisations people have expressed in their non verbal behaviour . When you can quickly hear people's generalisations you can create strategies that work like a glove for them.
- Discover a critical learning point about how to install strategies and wire up new generalisations.
- Which #1 mistake you want to avoid if you are trying to wire up new generalisations that work
- How to listen for people's game rule and discover generalisations even if they are not in plain sight.
- Hear Michael demonstrate how to create new generalisations by giving assignments and actions. By getting your clients to do things you can have them create new generalisations (This is a VERY powerful strategy for creating change.)
- Learn Michael's questioning process he uses for end of year reviews so he is constantly improving.
- Discover how to use the Meta Model to break apart your own or other people's unhelpful generalisations.
- Hear about the power strategy that millions of people use to stay stuck that you'll want to avoid (and look out for with your clients)
- Learn the three key elements that must be present for a generalisations to stick. Have all three present and your changes of success go way up.
- Listen as Michael shares expert tips from three decades of experience on how to build new positive generalisations so you can enjoy a richer better life.
In total you get...
Almost Two Hours Of Expert Training Professionally Edited & Immediately Downloadable
Up until now, the material taught inside - How To Build & Maintain Generalisations For Influence And Change - was only taught to NLP 'insiders', elite trainers and high paying apprentices.
Now for the first time ever you can get access to the same expert insights and strategies too, at a price that you won't need to take a mortgage out to learn!
The entire training has been professionally edited into seven immediately downloadable MP3 tracks along with a 86 page PDF training transcript.
So you can download the entire course for playback on your smart phone, PC/MAC or tablet and highlight every key strategy shared.
While apprentices have paid hundreds of times more to learn many of the insights you'll discover inside this training, you can download and access the entire master class training today
... for just USD $49
You get almost two hours of never before released training.
To order simply click the add to cart button below where you'll be directed to PayPal to complete your checkout.
Get Your Copy Of
How To Build And Maintan Generalisations
For Influence And Change
Today For Just $49!
By Submitting Your Order You've Acknowledged and Agreed to the Customer Agreement
|Please Note: This is a downloadable program. You will NOT receive a physical package shipped to you in the mail. The entire package will be immediately available for you to download and get started right away after ordering. This program is NOT available in stores, so you can only access it through this website.
Try It Completely Risk Free For 30 Days
I’m convinced that this program can make a dramatic difference to your life and how you can help others that I’m willing to let you try out the entire course risk free for a full 30 days.
Try out the training, listen to the expert strategies and insider secrets shared. Apply what you learn to start getting results right away. If you feel this training isn't easily worth several times your investment then simply contact me and I'll give you a full refund.
You have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose.
To your success,
PS: Never before has Michael taught these secrets to the public. You won't find this material in NLP books or training courses. These distinctions are the result of thirty years working with the toolset of NLP, moving beyond simply using NLP techniques and patterning how human beings change and how we are organised to learn and stay the same. Unlike multi-year apprentices who had to pay thousands to learn these insights, order today and you can learn what Michael teaches entirely risk free for 30 days and all for one low investment you can start training today.
PPS: Invest in yourself today and quickly see a return when you apply what is taught. Discover powerful secrets to creating change that sticks and free yourself or your clients from limiting generalisations. Let Michael teach you proven strategies for changing behaviours with greater ease and elegance.